Shepard Brick Wall

  • Charles Wittichen Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Looking for any possible data on Henry Shepard of Lenoir Co. who moved to
      Houston Co., GA by 1820 or so. He was in the 180 Lenoir Co. Census. I only
      really know the following.

      I. Henry Shepard, Sr. (d. c. 1829) born in NC, died in Houston Co., GA
      Children:
      William Shepard
      John mar. Ava Brittain
      Robert Shepard
      Elizabeth Shepard mar. Drury W. Taylor
      Mary Shepard mar. Jonathan A. Goyne
      Henry Shepard, Jr. mar. Mary Ann Holton
      Furney H. Shepard mar. Sarah R. Smith

      II. Robert Shepard (c. 1810 - 1854) born in Lenoir Co., NC, died in Houston
      Co., GA
      mar. (21 Oct 1834 in Houston Co., GA) Sarah M. Sutton (1815 -
      1881)
      Children:
      Henry S. Shepard
      James N. Shepard (b. c. 1840)
      Martha Ann Shepard (b. c. 1842) mar. O. Rose
      Laura L. Sheppard
      N. Camilla Shepard (b. c. 1851) mar. John Fale
      Sarah R. Shepard
      Robert L. Shepard (b. c. 1854)

      Charles Wittichen "Brother" Anderson

      Head Academic Graduate Assistant