Re: [genpcncfir] HYMAN

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      May be an uncle or grandfather.
      1870 HYMAN STEPHEN Halifax County NC 526 Palmyra Township Federal Population
      Schedule NC 1870 Federal Census Index NC523148339
      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      From: genemom@...
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [genpcncfir] HYMAN
      Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 01:42:39 -0000

      Hey group, I am searching for info on Steve Hyman. He was born in
      1895 to Maggie and John B Hyman... Maggie remarried in 1901 after
      being widowed... Her name became Maggie Daniel, as she married Sydney
      Daniel. Anyway, I am searching info on Steve her son.

      surnames: MOORE MOORING HYMAN BRILEY MEEKS WAINWRIGHT BARNHILL
      MANNING AND SOOOOOO MANY MORE...