HYMAN

  • genemom@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hey group, I am searching for info on Steve Hyman. He was born in
      1895 to Maggie and John B Hyman... Maggie remarried in 1901 after
      being widowed... Her name became Maggie Daniel, as she married Sydney
      Daniel. Anyway, I am searching info on Steve her son.

      surnames: MOORE MOORING HYMAN BRILEY MEEKS WAINWRIGHT BARNHILL
      MANNING AND SOOOOOO MANY MORE...
    • r beavers
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
        Just noticed one of the surnames you are looking for was Moore, I too am looking for the surname of MOORE. I would like to have any information on your MOORE ancestors to see if we have any connection with our MOORE'S. I feel like I have hit a brick wall with my WILLIAM and MILLICENT MOORE from PITT CO. NC. Have information that he received land in Pitt Co. l762. Had sons, WILLIAM JR, SAMUEL and ICHABOD. If you have any info that might connect I would appreciate sharing with you. Thank you in advance for any help you can share.
        Hey group, I am searching for info on Steve Hyman. He was born in
        1895 to Maggie and John B Hyman... Maggie remarried in 1901 after
        being widowed... Her name became Maggie Daniel, as she married Sydney
        Daniel. Anyway, I am searching info on Steve her son.

        surnames: MOORE MOORING HYMAN BRILEY MEEKS WAINWRIGHT BARNHILL
        MANNING AND SOOOOOO MANY MORE...

        We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          May be an uncle or grandfather.
          1870 HYMAN STEPHEN Halifax County NC 526 Palmyra Township Federal Population
          Schedule NC 1870 Federal Census Index NC523148339
          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC
          http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883