Re: [genpcncfir] BrickWalls Baldree

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      From Ancestry.com:

      Ask someone on the list to help you get this if you don't have it. Jewelle
      will know how.

      Isaac Baldree Bible
      Surname: Baldree Record Type:
      Volume: 4 Number: 4 (November 1997)
      Periodical Title: Pitt County Genealogical Quarterly

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] BrickWalls
      Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:06:20 -0700

      My brick wall is William Baldree. Name first appeared on Beaufort County
      Taxpayers list in 1755. Given several land grants on Tar River in 1760's in
      Pitt County. Will executed in 1762. Had son by name of William Jr. I do
      not have any information on William Sr. (where he came from or when,
      parents, siblings, etc)

      Charles Baldree