Re: [genpcncfir] BrickWalls

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      My brick wall is James Baker from Greene County NC. He appears in the 1850
      census with wife Priscilla/Prissy. Also listed are Elizabeth Baker who
      married Allen Grizzard and Cordelia. Also listed is James H. (Hines) Baker,
      James' son. All were born in NC. James can be found with Priscilla in all
      censuses to 1870 in Greene county. After that disappears. James Baker was
      born abt. 1805. Any clues? Sometimes a Drucilla is listed, may be
      Cordelia. Elizabeth, Cordelia, and James H. appear to be James Baker's
      children. Don't know if Priscilla was their mother.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883