RE: [genpcncfir] Andersons of Pitt Co., NC

  • Charles Wittichen Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      Here's what I currently have:

      TYSON

      Sarah Carson mar. Allen Tyson
      Mary Elizabeth Willoughby mar. Charles Lee Tyson

      BAKER

      Lecitta Carson mar. John Bunyan Baker
      Children:
      -John T. Baker
      -Cleandicia Baker
      -Allen Baker
      -Henry Baker
      -Absaly Baker
      -Sarah Baker
      -Ivy Baker
      -Jesse Baker

      Robert Thomas Willoughby mar. Absaly Ann Arcena Baker

      Margaret Estelle Anderson mar. (Unknown) Baker
      Children:
      -Jay G. Baker mar. (Unknown) Toad
      -Margie Jean Baker

      DESCENT
      Henry Anderson (1729/36-aft. 1774)
      --Lawrence Anderson (c. 1755-1802/10) mar. Sarah Jordan?
      ----Rebecca Anderson (1785-1842) mar. Thomas Carson
      ------Elizabeth Carson (1803-1859) mar. Robert Willoughby
      --------ROBERT THOMAS WILLOUGHBY
      --------Ruel A. Willoughby (1835-1910) mar. Frances Caroline Cobb