Andersons of Pitt Co., NC

  • Charles Wittichen Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
      I have compiled a list of over 1000 descendants of Lawrence (c. 1755-1802/10),
      John (1759-1842) and William Anderson (1755/65-aft. 1800) of Pitt County,
      North Carolina. These three are believed to be brothers and are felt to be
      sons of Henry Anderson (1729/36-aft. 1774).

      My email is ander023@.... Please contact me for further information.

      Most of the information can be found at
      http://bama.ua.edu/~ander023/ancestors.html

      Last Names:
      ALBRITTON, ANDERSON, BAKER, BARBER, BROWN, BURNETTE, CARSON, CRAWFORD, DANIEL,
      EVANS, FORBES, GATES, HOLLAND, JORDAN, JOYNER, LACEY, MCGOWAN, MOORE, MOYE,
      NORVELLE, SANDERS, SLAUGHTER, SMITH, STANCIL, STOCKS, TYSON, WILLOUGHBY, and
      some others

      Charles Wittichen "Brother" Anderson

      Head Academic Graduate Assistant
      Center For Athletic Student Services
      P. O. Box 870357
      Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0357
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
        Who are your Bakers and Tysons?

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC
        http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
          Here's what I currently have:

          TYSON

          Sarah Carson mar. Allen Tyson
          Mary Elizabeth Willoughby mar. Charles Lee Tyson

          BAKER

          Lecitta Carson mar. John Bunyan Baker
          Children:
          -John T. Baker
          -Cleandicia Baker
          -Allen Baker
          -Henry Baker
          -Absaly Baker
          -Sarah Baker
          -Ivy Baker
          -Jesse Baker

          Robert Thomas Willoughby mar. Absaly Ann Arcena Baker

          Margaret Estelle Anderson mar. (Unknown) Baker
          Children:
          -Jay G. Baker mar. (Unknown) Toad
          -Margie Jean Baker

          DESCENT
          Henry Anderson (1729/36-aft. 1774)
          --Lawrence Anderson (c. 1755-1802/10) mar. Sarah Jordan?
          ----Rebecca Anderson (1785-1842) mar. Thomas Carson
          ------Elizabeth Carson (1803-1859) mar. Robert Willoughby
          --------ROBERT THOMAS WILLOUGHBY
          --------Ruel A. Willoughby (1835-1910) mar. Frances Caroline Cobb