Upload Problems

  • Julene Guthrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      To Jewelle:

      Jewelle i am have a lot of prolems uploading my family file. I must be stupid or something. Can you send instruction for a computer stupid person to follow? Could it also be possible that I am being blocked in my attempts to upload my file?
      As you can see by the messages board I posted my Surname (Guthrie) and all of the Harris's Surnames in my database. I actually have two Pitt County family connection. My grandfather on my Mother side was from Pitt County also. That side Surname is TURNER, ELKS, FORTNER AND CRAWFORT

      Vernon E. Guthrie
      4632 W. Lupine Ave
      Glendale, AZ. 85304
      Phone: (602) 938-8550