Re: [genpcncfir] Upload File Instructions

  • DollieDRN@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2001
      I know you addressed this to Jewel, but I had the same problem and others
      might, too. Just in case they're easily discouraged and don't pursue this, I
      thought I'd stick my nose in. When it tells you that you are not a member of
      the group, just click on "join now" and fill in the blanks. Then when you go
      back to the original page to select the surname area, you can add your own
      info just by selecting "create a text file" at the bottom of the page.