NY Times Archaeology Article

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2001
      Hello Group....
      Please excuse the article I sent you from New York Times
      WebSite. I had no idea it would be filled with advertisements. That was
      completely in 'bad netiquette' and unacceptable for a genealogy
      discussion eGroup! We get plenty of that without my adding to it! I'm so
      sorry.
      Next time.... instead of clicking on "Email this article" ... if I
      think you would find it interesting, I'll just use the URL.
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,