Re: [genpcncfir] NC Colonial Census 1741-1752

  • Robert L. Capps
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2001
      I agree, so when are you going to get started...just kidding. Thank
      you, I'll look at the library here.

      Marilyn
      robertlcapps@...
    • davids3919@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2001
        Hi Marilyn,

        Well, I guess I can do the excerpts I have. What I did was copy the pages
        with New Hanover Co. folks, so what I have is not a complete set of names.
        It has been a while since I visited the SA Library. If I can find the time,
        I will go again and see if they still have the journals; if so, I will make a
        copy of the entire census and then we will be in business!! :>)

        Barbara S.

      • Robert L. Capps
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2001
          Barbara.

          Thank you, I was only joking...I know the work that is involved.

          Marilyn
          robertlcapps@...