Re: [NCROOTS] Anson Co., NC Regulators Petition

  • Sue Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      Joy, thank you again for sharing such meaningful information. We found
      several of our ancestors listed at the bottom of the page. Each time someone
      finds and posts an interesting piece like this one, it ties yet another
      important part of our NC family together. Living in California, we need all
      the help we can get. Maybe it's understood but some of you who work this
      hard should know how much you are appreciated:)

      Best regards,

      Susan (Smith) Stewart
      Smith,Cannon,Jarrell,Laughinghouse,Hudson,Hardee,Haddock,Evans,Jenkins,White
      hurst,
      Banks,Adams,Rowe,Purifoy and others.