Free DAR searches

  • Robert Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      I Copied this from NCROOTS_L.
      Thought the group might be interested.
      Bob Moore
      _________________________________

      Hi all,

      I thought some of you researching your ancestors that may have served in the
      American Revolution might like to have this information.

      *Announcing*
      Today is the debut of the Patriot Lookup Service on the National web site.
      The purpose of this new service is to assist the General Public by providing
      DAR Patriot Index information upon request.

      NSDAR, is for the first time, offering the general public a Patriot Lookup
      Service directly from our National web site.

      Now Available
      FREE DAR PATRIOT LOOKUP SERVICE
      Do you think you have a Revolutionary patriot (male or female) in your
      family
      tree?
      The DAR will search their database of proven Revolutionary patriots free of
      charge. This service is available at www.dar.org

      Kathy Conard
      Florida DAR VIS Vice Chairman,
      Website Development