RE: [genpcncfir]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      there are many Brileys in the Pitt County censuses. I have had trouble the
      past two days accessing Ancestry.com. As soon as I can get into the site, I
      will look up Brileys for you.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      From: "Judy Howington" <judy@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [genpcncfir]
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:08:54 -0500

      Thank you Paula. I do not know if he will fit in somewhere or not, but I
      will certainly keep his name and check on the Allen Briley listed as his
      father.

      Judy