Re: [genpcncfir] PCNCFIR REUNION IN OCTOBER

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      At 02:18 PM 8/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >I would like to tell some Pitt county descendants about the October
      >l2-13 reunion, they keep asking for more info. Is there a site where
      >I can find details about the reunion? Place? places to stay nearby?
      >Hours? etc.
      >Thanks,
      >Lindy

      Hello Lindy...
      Contact PCFR's President Bill Kittrell:
      wbk99@...
      252-758-2979
      or
      PCFR's Vice-President Jim Brown
      jimjob@...

      I'm sure they'll be glad to give you details. It should be a good
      one. They get better each year!
      Jewelle

      >Our Group name has changed but our membership remains the same!
      >We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group
      >if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research.

      jewelle@...
      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLAWHORN (all sp), WINGATE, +++