Re: [genpcncfir] SLAUGHTER

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      If you are referring to Jerry Carraway his email is jerry@....
      He has one Martha T. Slater da of John Slater and Sarah Liverman from Bryan
      County, Georgia that moved to Greene Co. with her young son Horace. She
      married Robert Shirley of Greene County NC. He has his information listed I
      think. He is very helpful and the best pianist you have in a long long time.
      Linda Melvin

      Main Surnames researching:
      CLEMMONS (etc), HILL, FIELDS, ROUSE,
      DUNN, HARRELL (etc), WILEY

    • cfuller
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2002
        Louise,Matthew Slaughter of Lenoir Co. was born abt 1862--parents John
        and Martha Slaughter.I found him in Pitt Co. census--do not remember the
        year.He was in Lenoir Co by 1900.His brother John was younger and he
        also came to Lenoir Co.I will see if I can find the census.I would love
        to find another cemetery where Slaughter's were buried.My
        great-grandfather,George Slaughter's death certificate say's he was
        buried in Dalys Graveyard,Falling Creek.I have not been able to find
        it.I will see if I can find out about the cem. you mentioned.
        Christine