Re: [genpcncfir] Land notes Slaughters/Andersons/Tripps

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
      No, but check www.rootsweb.com and the Mormon site @ www.familysearch.org
      YOu can't believe everything you see at those sites because people like you
      and me submit and there could be errors. But you can get leads at those
      sites.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      From: Rick and Linda Jordan <rick-linda@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Land notes Slaughters/Andersons/Tripps
      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:40:51 -0400

      Hi Paula,
      I'm new and hope I'm doing this right. I was wondering if you have a Lucian
      or Lucius Tyson b: abt 1893 and lived in Savannah, Ga.
      married to either Minnie or Virginia Smith?

      Linda Jordan
      Surnames: JORDAN, ISLER, BECTON, FAULKNER, HOOKER, BROADWAY, and KINSEY.

      Paula Baker wrote:

      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/pittdeednotes.htm
      >
      > Paula Anne Baker
      > paulabaker69@...
      > Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS in Pitt County NC
      and
      > Greene County NC
      > and COLE, NORMAN, WHITE, SUTTON AND OTHERS in SC, GA, and LA
      > http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883
      >
      > From: "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@...>
      > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [genpcncfir] theophilus slaughter graveyard
      > Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:49:49 -0500
      >
      > THEOPHILUS SLAUGHTER GRAVEYARD
      > Near T. N. Manning place on rd. from Bethany to Ayden
      >
      > Theophilus Slaughter, Sept. 27, 1818 - May 22, 1902
      > Mourning, wife of Theo. Slaughter, Sept. 1, 1827 - Sept. 1, 1900
      > Caleb Tripp, d. Nov. 26, 1893 aged 68 yrs
      > Avy W., wife of Caleb Tripp, d. July 1866 aged 56 yrs
      > Pennie E. Murphy d. May 30, 1929 aged 80 yrs
      >
      > Paula Anne Baker
      > paulabaker69@...
      > Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS in Pitt County NC
      and
      > Greene County NC
      > and COLE, NORMAN, WHITE, SUTTON AND OTHERS in SC, GA, and LA
      > http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

      if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research.