Sterling Slaughter Baseball Player for Cubs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 9:57 AM
      Sterling Slaughter
      Bats: Right Throws: Right
      Height: 5' 11"
      Weight: 165 lbs.
      Born: Nov 18, 1941 in --, Illinois
      College: None

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

    • cfuller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30 10:20 AM
        Hi Paula--If this one is connected--must be to Sterling Hartwell Slaughter.On the death
        certificate of Starling Slaughter's daughter,Caroline Slaughter Radford,it has his name as
        Starling--not Sterling.Must be a family surname.As for Starling--he just appeared in Lenoir Co
        out of ????Figure he ties into Pitt Co.Slaughter's.There was a William Slaughter in 1830 and
        1840[I think] Lenoir or Greene Co.Starling named one of his sons William --others were
        Ezekiel,Franklin,George and Charles.Names you always see connected to Slaughter.There was also a
        Lewis Slaughter in Greene Co about the same time as Starling Slaughter.
        Christine

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30 10:33 AM
          Yes, I was helping out Rena. This is not my line. I sent her some info
          about Slaughters I found on Ancestry.com.

          From: cfuller <cfuller@...>
          To: NC-PCFR-L@..., "genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com"
          <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [genpcncfir] Re: Sterling Slaughter Baseball Player for Cubs