Weird experience

  • Antiquefrek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2001
      I just had to tell you about an experience I had today!! I had a certified
      letter to deliver to a lumber yard on my route and when I went into the
      office I asked if anyone was around that could sign for the letter.
            This young kid came over to the counter and signed for it.  After the
      customer signs for something we have to initial the same form and date it.
      When I looked down - lo and behold if it did not say Ron Cudney!!!! Well -
      this kid was very surprised when I said  "oh God it's you!!"  You should have
      seen the look on his face when I told him that Ron Cudney was my husbands
      name.  Over a year ago one of my fellow carriers came to me with a piece of
      mail addressed to my husband - Ron Cudney - and it was a different address
      than mine.  I said I was going to have a talk with him when I got home. That
      is when we discovered that he had a shadow with the same name. One of the
      bank tellers at our bank also told my husband about this other Ron Cudney.
      Now if Rons name was John Smith or Bob Jones I could understand - but there
      are not a whole lot of Cudneys running around out there! And what a strange
      way to meet him  >grin<
                                                                             Cheryl