Re: [genpcfr] Re: Cole - Norman

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
      Wouldn't it be strange if my Coles originated in NC. They are on my
      mother's side. My Bakers and Tysons from Greene Co NC are on my father's
      side:) You know, my mother has a Mary Elizabeth Sutton in her family and so
      does my father. His is much earlier. We may find a connection yet, Linda:)
      What other people do you have from Greene Co?

      Paula

      From: LdMel1@...
      To: genpcfr@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [genpcfr] Re: Cole - Norman