link has Moye Phillips Wallace other surnames

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2001
      This is info from Dr. Phillips who lived in Pitt, according to the page:
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~paday/dobbers/phillips_pitt.htm

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
        Paula.

        I am having a problem with the address you gave.
        exactly what do I type, and what part do I leave off.

        Lisa
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
          Right click and copy it then paste it into the address space in your
          browser. Make sure you right click the address space before you paste so
          that it's blue when you paste.

          Paula

          From: feonadorf@...
          To: genpcfr@yahoogroups.com