Re: [genpcfr] Re: Ancestry.com - North Carolina Will Abstracts, 1660-1790

  • feonadorf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , May 8, 2001
      Marilyn,

      I saw you pulled up Spivey info. Are you connected with that family? My
      Spivey's were from Columbus County.

      Lisa Scarola

      Surnames: Pitt County; Williams, Mills, Cherry, McGowan
      Sermons, Willoughby, Foreman, Harris, Smith, Tyson, Tucker,
      Slaughter, Ewell, English, Sugg, Hardee.
      Columbus County; Williamson,Hathaway, Spivey, Powell, Faulk.
    • Bobby Atkinson
      Message 36 of 36 , May 8, 2001
        Robert, do you have any Will Abstracts of the Atkinson?