Tenn. URL

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2001
      Hello Group....
      Here's an informative Tenn. Website that may be of interest to you. As
      you know, Tenn. use to be part of N.C. Good luck!

      Friends of Metropolitan Government Archives
      of Nashville and Davidson County, TN
      http://www.geocities.com/metroarchives

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; McGLOHON (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      Visit PCFR's Website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr
    • Robert L. Capps
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2001
        Hey Jewelle,

        What part of NC was now Tenn? Any idea?

        Marilyn

        Without documentation, I'm just a "name collector", not a "family historian".

        RESEARCHING: BEACH/BIGGS/CLARK/PAGE/PERRY/WYNN
      • REESTOMER@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2001
          robertlcapps@... writes:

          Hey Jewelle,

          What part of NC was now Tenn?  Any idea?

          Marilyn

          "Be yourself,  because age is just a number, & life is what you make  it !"
          SURNAMES I AM RESEARCHING ARE:
          N.C.- Mathews, Meeks, Nobles, Sutton, Everett, Wainwright
          S.C. -Askins, Matthews, Woodrow, Pilkington, Hutchinson
          ???- Alpheus/Albert/Allie Clinton Graham AND Sarah/Sallie Jackson Haile
          My homepage:       "Ree Rebels".......some more than others!
          Http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/s/t/o/Ree-G-Stomer/index.html