Vacation Web Mode

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      Hello Group,
      Several of you have contacted me privately re: your vacation plans ...
      so this is a repeat of information for some of you and new for our recent
      members.

      Web Mode designation means that one will NOT receive daily mail to
      overflow your mailbox and cause you ISP problems while you are away.....
      but ... you still remain a GENPCFR member and can post any time you desire
      from any location.
      Fall of 1999, we had to change our Open Posting Policy to Only Members
      Can Post in order to eliminate unwanted and offensive SPAM, so membership is
      necessary in order to post to the Group.

      Remember to access our Archives (which are still Open for Public
      Viewing) while you're on vacation if you have the opportunity:

      Please contact me privately, jewelle@..., to place you on
      Web Mode. Thank you!

      Jewelle

      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; McGLOHON (all sp); WINGATE +++++