TimeLine URL

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2001
      Hello Group...
      This is a neat website that can enhance your genealogy research.
      To quote from their page:

      "For Genealogists, these capabilities are a veritable gold mine - you can
      actually see how a family member fits into history, and that not only helps
      users of your genealogical efforts to know these people a lot better, it
      helps you to better direct your research.

      For families, the site is a wonderful tool to use to enlighten your children
      as to what went on in your lifetime, or another relative's lifetime. You'll
      understand this as soon as you try our exciting features. Just take a look
      at the timelines and peer groups we make for you and think about talking to
      your kids about those events and people. You'll see exactly what we mean!"

      http://www.ourtimelines.com/

      Enjoy!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; McGLOHON (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      Visit PCFR's Website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr
    • kauzgr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2001
        Jewelle:

        Thank you so much for this website address.  It will be so helpful when I'm
        digging for clues about ancestors.  I'm glad it's printable!

        Kathryn

        "A family tree can wither if nobody tends its roots."

        Researching these families in the Southeast: COX, CROUT, HENRY, HILL,
        KELLY/KHELE, LAWRENCE, LITCHFIELD, MAULDIN, NELSON, OVERTON, SMITH, TAYLOR,
        UZZELL, WEST.  Also, AMBROSE, BALCH, FOUSHEE, GRIFFIN, HARRISS, HOUGH,
        KIMBALL, STARKEY, PRINCE, TERRELL, and WILSON.