Re: [genpcfr] test message

  • NULAT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5 8:04 PM
      Got you, Paula.

      Nula
    • Bobby Atkinson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2002
        your email works. I have not seen any messages lately either.
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2002
          Messages are slow at the time.

          Fred Vick

          Researching CHERRY, CRISP,FAULKNER, LANGLEY, STOCKS, VICK in Edgecombe,
          Greene, Nash, Pitt County NC

        • Rambler
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
            I've had trouble posting here and was wondering why. None of my post
            goes through.
            Have a good day
            Gil
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
              Got it:)
              --- Rambler <gil@...> wrote:
              > I've had trouble posting here and was wondering why.
              > None of my post
              > goes through.
              > Have a good day
              > Gil

              =====
              Paula Baker
              Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

            • Rhet Wilkinson
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
                That one came throught. Rhet
                I've had trouble posting here and was wondering why. None of my post
                goes through.
                Have a good day
                Gil

                GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In