Re: [genpcfr] Outlaw family

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 20 , May 4 6:48 PM
      Glad to help. I am leaving on Sunday and returning on Sat. Will get copies
      to you as soon as I return. Gayle
      Still trying to find the parents of my William Williams of Halifax County,
      VA. b. abt 1750
      migrated to Sampson County, NC after 1790
      named his sons: William, Nathan, Reddin, Arthur Williams. Gayle
      Message 2 of 20 , May 13 9:33 PM
        Marilyn,
        I am back from Wayne County now if you want the copy. The info you are
        posting from ancestry.com is there anything for Williams/Mozingo/Garris/
        Thank you. Gayle
        BTW the Magnolia Trees were beautifully in bloom.

        Message 3 of 20 , May 14 4:14 AM
          Gayle,

          Do you want everything I can find on just the surnames Williams/Mozingo/Garris, or do you have specific ones to look
          up? I'll send you everything I can find this evening. Also I need your address?

          Marilyn

          Gayle wrote:

          > Marilyn,
          > I am back from Wayne County now if you want the copy. The info you are
          > posting from ancestry.com is there anything for Williams/Mozingo/Garris/
          > Thank you. Gayle
          > BTW the Magnolia Trees were beautifully in bloom. I BET THEY WERE.............

          researching: BEACH/BIGGS/CLARK/PAGE/PERRY/WARD OR WELCH/WYNN
        • Robert L. Capps

            Message 5 of 20 , May 14 7:52 PM
              Marilyn,
              Anything you have on the Mozingo's
              I am trying to find out if Pierce Mozingo might have been married to a Sarah
              Graddy or Bryant... Also anything on Bryant's of Dobbs/Lenior/Greene
              Counties.
              My address is Gayle Licari
              809 W. Winnie Lane
              Carson City, NV 89703
              Happy to send what I have. The way the Outlaw book works is you can trace
              your ancestors back by the numbering system he used both back and forward.
              The library in Goldsboro has a copy of the book I believe-if not the Craven
              County Library has a copy.
              Thank you, Gayle

              Message 6 of 20 , May 14 8:04 PM
                Yes and Virginia. Thank you. Gayle

                Message 7 of 20 , May 23 6:28 PM
                  Marilyn,
                  Did you decide against the copy for your OUTLAWs?
                  Also do you have a Haywood CAPPS who married a_________Mozingo? Thank you.
                  Gayle L.

                  Message 8 of 20 , May 23 7:54 PM
                    Gayle,

                    I haven't decided against a copy of my Outlaw's, I just don't have much except that Levenia Outlaw married Daniel Wynns
                    (have abstract of their wills - have ordered the wills, hopefully they will be here by next week. I just recently
                    found out that Levenia was an Outlaw, her family is hard to really find much on. Their daughter is who I am really
                    trying to find....NANCY CAROLINE WYNNS who married William Clark, son of John and Tamar Clark.

                    When I get the wills would you like a copy of them?

                    As for Haywood CAPPS, I'll get Bob to pull out his family chart and do some checking? Do you have a range of years?
                    also who his father was?

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 23 8:31 PM
                      Marilyn,
                      I thought it was the Agnes Knott's entry you wanted...
                      Haywood Capps married ______ Mozingo about 1859. That is all I know. I
                      have the Outlaw Book. I really don't need the wills.
                      Did you check the Ancestry for Joshua Bryant and John Bryant and David
                      Bryant for Greene/Lenoir Counties. Thank you, Gayle

                      Message 10 of 20 , May 23 8:55 PM
                        Gayle,

                        Agnes Knott was Levenia's mother...do you have any other information on her?

                        > Did you check the Ancestry for Joshua Bryant and John Bryant and David
                        > Bryant for Greene/Lenoir Counties. Thank you, Gayle

                        DO YOU HAVE ANY DATES OR WIVES NAMES FOR ME TO BY...THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF EACH LISTED.

                        Message 11 of 20 , May 23 9:13 PM
                          Marilyn,
                          I just have that one entry I posted to about three weeks ago. That is all.

                          Message 12 of 20 , May 23 9:14 PM
                            I don't have wives names. I am looking for
                            possibly a Sarah Bryant who may have been b. about 1760...Gayle