test message

    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2001
      This is a test.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS in Pitt County NC and Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883

    • NULAT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2001
        Got you, Paula.

        Nula
      • Bobby Atkinson
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2002
          your email works. I have not seen any messages lately either.

        • Oneof3magi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2002
            Messages are slow at the time.

            Fred Vick

            Researching CHERRY, CRISP,FAULKNER, LANGLEY, STOCKS, VICK in Edgecombe,
            Greene, Nash, Pitt County NC

          • Rambler
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5 5:33 AM
              I've had trouble posting here and was wondering why. None of my post
              goes through.
              Have a good day
              Gil
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5 5:40 AM
                Got it:)
                --- Rambler <gil@...> wrote:
                > I've had trouble posting here and was wondering why.
                > None of my post
                > goes through.
                > Have a good day
                > Gil

                =====
                Paula Baker
                Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

              • Rhet Wilkinson
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 5 7:42 AM
                  That one came throught. Rhet
                  I've had trouble posting here and was wondering why. None of my post
                  goes through.
                  Have a good day
                  Gil

                  GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In