Did you get anywhere

  • mpbamma@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Wondered if you ever got enough names for that DNA testing. I am going to a
      genealogy conference in Portland the middle of this month. They put a flyer
      in the paperwork they sent that stated that they were going to have a both
      set up to do DNA testing down there. Seeing that my family the farthest back
      that I can find was from Pitt County. I may just do it. I can come up with
      five generations including the ones from Pitt County. Sherri