Re: [genpcfr] Outlaw family

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 30, 2001
      Robert it has Goerge Outlaw lived in Bertie Co. and died there in 1795
      Married Agnes Knott in Bertie March 19, 1775 her will dated 1775 children
      george and Morgan may have been two girls Mary and Ruth. His father was
      William Outlaw Sr. mother Mary Wood dau of James Wood of Bertie. IF you
      send a SASE I will make you copies of this entry.
      Note I am going east for 6-12th. Gayle L.
      Message 2 of 20 , May 1 4:36 AM
        Thank you Gayle, it will be on the way to you.

        Marilyn
      • James Shivers
        Message 3 of 20 , May 1 4:45 PM
          Thank You Gayle - One small mystery solved.

          Cynthia M Flatt
          Cynthia M Redditt
          Cynthia M Outlaw

          The Redditt family information lists
          Cynthia M Redditt daughter of (Josiah Redditt and Sarah Williams) married
          James V Flatt. Their daughter Cynthia M Flatt married John Canada Outlaw.
          This is the confusion that has slowed my progress. It looked as though
          Cynthia Redditt married a second time when it was their daughter.
          I am sending the SASE out today for copies of what you have on it.

          Again Thank You.

          James Shivers
          shivers@...
          http://www.xtremechat.org

          Researching the Shivers , Redditt , Williams , Gregory families from
          Va,Nc,Tn,Ms,Ark.

          A genealogist disquised as a name collector. Without all the names/pieces ,
          my puzzle will never fit together.
        • Gayle
          Message 4 of 20 , May 4 6:48 PM
            Glad to help. I am leaving on Sunday and returning on Sat. Will get copies
            to you as soon as I return. Gayle
            Still trying to find the parents of my William Williams of Halifax County,
            VA. b. abt 1750
            migrated to Sampson County, NC after 1790
            named his sons: William, Nathan, Reddin, Arthur Williams. Gayle

            Message 5 of 20 , May 13 9:33 PM
              Marilyn,
              I am back from Wayne County now if you want the copy. The info you are
              posting from ancestry.com is there anything for Williams/Mozingo/Garris/
              Thank you. Gayle
              BTW the Magnolia Trees were beautifully in bloom.

              > Robert it has Goerge Outlaw lived in Bertie Co. and died there in 1795
              > Married Agnes Knott in Bertie March 19, 1775 her will dated 1775 children
              > george and Morgan may have been two girls Mary and Ruth. His father was
              > William Outlaw Sr. mother Mary Wood dau of James Wood of Bertie. IF you
              > send a SASE I will make you copies of this entry.
              > Note I am going east for 6-12th. Gayle L.

            • Robert L. Capps
              Message 6 of 20 , May 14 4:14 AM
                Gayle,

                Do you want everything I can find on just the surnames Williams/Mozingo/Garris, or do you have specific ones to look
                up? I'll send you everything I can find this evening. Also I need your address?

                Marilyn

                Gayle wrote:

                > Marilyn,
                > I am back from Wayne County now if you want the copy. The info you are
                > posting from ancestry.com is there anything for Williams/Mozingo/Garris/
                > Thank you. Gayle
                > BTW the Magnolia Trees were beautifully in bloom. I BET THEY WERE.............

                researching: BEACH/BIGGS/CLARK/PAGE/PERRY/WARD OR WELCH/WYNN
              • Robert L. Capps

                  Message 8 of 20 , May 14 7:52 PM
                    Marilyn,
                    Anything you have on the Mozingo's
                    I am trying to find out if Pierce Mozingo might have been married to a Sarah
                    Graddy or Bryant... Also anything on Bryant's of Dobbs/Lenior/Greene
                    Counties.
                    My address is Gayle Licari
                    809 W. Winnie Lane
                    Carson City, NV 89703
                    Happy to send what I have. The way the Outlaw book works is you can trace
                    your ancestors back by the numbering system he used both back and forward.
                    The library in Goldsboro has a copy of the book I believe-if not the Craven
                    County Library has a copy.
                    Thank you, Gayle

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 14 8:04 PM
                      Yes and Virginia. Thank you. Gayle

                      Message 10 of 20 , May 23 6:28 PM
                        Marilyn,
                        Did you decide against the copy for your OUTLAWs?
                        Also do you have a Haywood CAPPS who married a_________Mozingo? Thank you.
                        Gayle L.

                        Message 11 of 20 , May 23 7:54 PM
                          Gayle,

                          I haven't decided against a copy of my Outlaw's, I just don't have much except that Levenia Outlaw married Daniel Wynns
                          (have abstract of their wills - have ordered the wills, hopefully they will be here by next week. I just recently
                          found out that Levenia was an Outlaw, her family is hard to really find much on. Their daughter is who I am really
                          trying to find....NANCY CAROLINE WYNNS who married William Clark, son of John and Tamar Clark.

                          When I get the wills would you like a copy of them?

                          As for Haywood CAPPS, I'll get Bob to pull out his family chart and do some checking? Do you have a range of years?
                          also who his father was?

                          Message 12 of 20 , May 23 8:31 PM
                            Marilyn,
                            I thought it was the Agnes Knott's entry you wanted...
                            Haywood Capps married ______ Mozingo about 1859. That is all I know. I
                            have the Outlaw Book. I really don't need the wills.
                            Did you check the Ancestry for Joshua Bryant and John Bryant and David
                            Bryant for Greene/Lenoir Counties. Thank you, Gayle

                            Message 13 of 20 , May 23 8:55 PM
                              Gayle,

                              Agnes Knott was Levenia's mother...do you have any other information on her?

                              > Did you check the Ancestry for Joshua Bryant and John Bryant and David
                              > Bryant for Greene/Lenoir Counties. Thank you, Gayle

                              DO YOU HAVE ANY DATES OR WIVES NAMES FOR ME TO BY...THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF EACH LISTED.

                              Message 14 of 20 , May 23 9:13 PM
                                Marilyn,
                                I just have that one entry I posted to about three weeks ago. That is all.

                                Message 15 of 20 , May 23 9:14 PM
                                  I don't have wives names. I am looking for
                                  possibly a Sarah Bryant who may have been b. about 1760...Gayle