Re: Virus Connection

  • James Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2001
      Wiley, I reread your note below. Thanks again for the quick response.
      Can you tell me more about how you know that Lucinda Jarrell never
      remarried? Maybe it is possible she met our Henry Smith and they
      conceived our Abner J. Smith!? Don't mean to grasp at staws but you
      know how it is.

      Is there anyway to get a biography on this particular Lucinda Jarrell?

      Thanks,
      Sue (Smith) Stewart