[genpcfr] Re: HUDSON

  • Everettcj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 1999
      Hi y'all!

      I have a bunch of HUDSONs in the twigs of my family tree down in Georgia.
      I've been told they originally came from the Carolinas but have not been able
      to make the connection yet. The earliest name I have is Gilbert HUDSON. He
      had 3 wives and 23 children -- most of them boys, so there are a LOT of
      HUDSONs around Emanuel and Johnson County, Georgia.

      Any help would be appreciated!

      Carol Riner Everett
      Surnames: ALLEN, BEASLEY, CARY, COLEMAN, HUDSON,
      JOHNSON, MEEKS, RINER, TYSON

    • Everettcj@aol.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 1999
          Hello Carol... yes, I'm still playing 'catch-up'.. hope you've received
          response to your query ... if not, perhaps one of our many new members
          will see a connection ... sometimes, we have to post same query several
          times to reach everyone. Good luck!
          Jewelle

          Main Surnames:
          BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
          McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
          Visit PCFR Website:
          http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

        • Everettcj@aol.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 26, 1999
              Carol.... have you had a response??? One of our members researching
              HUDSON in online and I've cc this to her. <chuckle> She'll have it
              twice... ok Bea????
              We have several other PCFR members who aren't online that have HUDSON.
              Would you like to contact them, or send your HUDSON query in to PCFR to be
              published in the Quarterly? As a PCFR member, you are entitle to 4 queries
              annually.
              Members, please, ALWAYS remember to send Queries, Pedigree Charts, ANY and
              ALL family resources to:
              PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS
              P O Box 20339
              Greenville, N.C. 17858-0339

              ... and Carol... 23 children!!! I'm glad he had 3 wives, bless their hearts!
              Good hunting... Jewelle