[genpcfr] ROLLINS

  • Robert Kirk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 1999
      Dear Bill,

      I have found a Charles Rollins who married Hannah and had a daughter named
      Hannah who married Enoch Davenport b. Hyde Co. d. Pitt Co..

      I also found Rebecca Rollins, b. ca. 1790 d. 1865 Pitt Co., NC., d/o
      Charles and Hannah who married William (Billy) Ross b. ca 1790 d. 1858 or
      1859 Pitt Co. NC.

      Robert Kirk
      3190 Mobley's Bridge Rd.
      Grimesland, NC 27837-9064
      (252) 752-5186
      robertkirk@...
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/5306

    • Elizabeth Ross
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 1999
        Hi Robert,

        You wrote:

        >>>I have found a Charles Rollins who married Hannah and had a daughter
        named Hannah who married Enoch Davenport b. Hyde Co. d. Pitt Co..
        >>>I also found Rebecca Rollins, b. ca. 1790 d. 1865 Pitt Co., NC., d/o
        Charles and Hannah who married William (Billy) Ross b. ca 1790 d. 1858
        or 1859 Pitt Co. NC.
        Robert Kirk>>>

        Where did you find these?

        Have you seen documentation for Hannah and Enoch's marriage? I've only
        been able to make tentative connections between the 2 Rollins daughters
        (Hannah and Lydia) who married Davenports. One apparently married Enoch,
        and the other must have married Edmund. Would love to know your source.

        Betsy

      • Robert Kirk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 1999
          Dear Betsy,

          Glad to hear from you. Hope you had a nice Christmas and a happy New Year. I
          found that info in the groups pedigree charts. They where done by; James S.
          Davenport in Norfolk, VA in 1993. & Tillie Moore in Burbank, CA in May 1995.
          I can only give out what they turned in. I have no real proof to any info.
          As for any researcher doing Genealogy, you know you can only trust a source
          when you see the real document in person.

          By the way, The web page is the best I have ever seen it as long as we have
          had one. I have some papers to give you for the qtrly. If you need anything
          or help, let me know.
          RK
          >named Hannah who married Enoch Davenport b. Hyde Co. d. Pitt Co..
          >Charles and Hannah who married William (Billy) Ross b. ca 1790 d. 1858
          >or 1859 Pitt Co. NC.
          >Robert Kirk>>>
          >
          >Where did you find these?
          >
          >Have you seen documentation for Hannah and Enoch's marriage? I've only
          >been able to make tentative connections between the 2 Rollins daughters
          >(Hannah and Lydia) who married Davenports. One apparently married Enoch,
          >and the other must have married Edmund. Would love to know your source.
          >
          >Betsy

          >The Bowl Championship Series on ESPN.com.
          >We are there. Join us...
          >http://offers.egroups.com/click/187/0
          >
          >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr

        • redlemon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 1999
            Betsy,
            Just wondering how you were getting along after your surgery.  Have you gone home yet?  The last time we talked you were staying with your children.
            By-the-way, Do you know anyone I can contact in Chowan, Perquimans, Gates and Northampton co who might help me with the Jenkins, Perry, Terrys, Dunford and Duprees?
            Take care of yourself,
            Jim Jenkins.
            Jim Jenkins
            >>>I have found a Charles Rollins who married Hannah and had a daughter
            named Hannah who married Enoch Davenport b. Hyde Co. d. Pitt Co..
            >>>I also found Rebecca Rollins, b. ca. 1790 d. 1865 Pitt Co., NC., d/o
            Charles and Hannah who married William (Billy) Ross b. ca 1790 d. 1858 or 1859 Pitt Co. NC. Robert Kirk>>> Where did you find these? Have you seen documentation for Hannah and Enoch's marriage? I've only been able to make tentative connections between the 2 Rollins daughters (Hannah and Lydia) who married Davenports. One apparently married Enoch, and the other must have married Edmund. Would love to know your source. Betsy ______________________________________________________