[genpcfr] Re: Missing Quarterly

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 1999
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 1999
        Hello Linda,

        I still haven't found your subscription. Did you find your cancelled check
        yet? I do hope it didn't get lost in the mail. I've been through all of my
        deposit slips again and haven't deposited it. Please send another check and
        if the old one comes in, I'll return it to you. We have a new quarterly
        coming out in February and I don't want you to miss it.

        Hope you and your loved ones had happy and healthy holidays.

        Keep in touch.

        Janice