Guilford and Smithy HADDOCK

  • ellisonj7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      Does anyone have information on Guilford and Smithy HADDOCK, parents of Mary
      I. HADDOCK, b. December 12, 1848; d. October 2, 1914, in Pitt County near
      Stokes, NC?

      Mary I. HADDOCK married William HARRIS on October 8, 1868 in Pitt County, NC.  William HARRIS was born February 4, 1847; d. November 11, 1919, also in Pitt County, NC.

      Thanks.

      Janie Harris Ellison
      HARRIS, HADDOCK, SIMMONS, PARAMORE, PETTIT, POLLARD
      ellisonj7@...