Re: [genpcfr] Bertie Co. Info. Available

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
      Marilyn...
      How generous of you! COX would be a good start....
      McGOWAN; BONNER; BLOUNT ....
      to name a few.
      Anyone else, Group???
      Thank you Marilyn....
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON (all sp); WINGATE; +++

      Visit PCFR website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
        Jewel,

        I have always wondered which McGowans your ancestors were. I have a list of
        McGowan on census lists in and around Pitt County from 1790 - 1900. Would be
        happy to look up any there for you. Just let me know.

        Lisa