Fwd: [genpcfr] Moye & Tyson; Briley

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001

      Alice,

      Do you know anything about Alfred and Orpah Tyson's daughter Frances?  I think she could be my gggrandmother's mother.  Did Frances marry a Tyson?  Can you tell me anything about Orpah?  Is she the one buried in Reedy Branch Cemetery?  She is buried near my Tysons.  Any info would be appreciated.  Also, my Tysons were from Greene County.  They are incorrectly listed as Moyes in the Greene County 1850 census.  In the 1860 and 1870 census that error is corrected.   Some of the people listed with Thomas and Rachel Tyson may be Moyes, though.  Was Orpah sometimes called Offey?

      Paula

      From: Alice Richmond
      To: PCFR Group
      Subject: [genpcfr] Moye & Tyson; Briley
      Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 18:41:51 -0400
      A week or so ago there was a message from Paula Baker concerning Alfred
      Moye and Orpah Tyson, but it was not in displayable format. I was
      interested in the information as they are my gggggrandparents. Paula,
      could you send that to me?
      Does anyone have any information about the parents of Benjamin Briley
      b.1780 d.1850, m. Nancy Lyttle. Dau. Martha b. abt.1805 d.1864 m.Moses
      Turnage
      Researching: Moye, May, Turnage, Briley, Tyson, Joyner