Moye & Tyson; Briley

  • Alice Richmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:41 PM
      A week or so ago there was a message from Paula Baker concerning Alfred
      Moye and Orpah Tyson, but it was not in displayable format. I was
      interested in the information as they are my gggggrandparents. Paula,
      could you send that to me?

      Does anyone have any information about the parents of Benjamin Briley
      b.1780 d.1850, m. Nancy Lyttle. Dau. Martha b. abt.1805 d.1864 m.Moses
      Turnage

      Researching: Moye, May, Turnage, Briley, Tyson, Joyner