tombstones

  • Anne Henges
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      Try my way. Can't hurt a thing and it works. Stand back a few feet and
      throw a handful of reg.flour at the stone and then dust with a big soft
      paintbrush. Next rain, it's all gone. If there is something legible,
      you might be able to trace the letters with your finger. Anne
    • Elizabeth Roebuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        Sounds good to me. I have found other cemeteries and I'll try it.
        Annette