[genpcfr] THANKS!!

  • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      Thank all of you who have renewed your 1999 Pitt County Family Researchers'
      subscription--and those of you who plan to send yours soon! You have really
      kept me hopping from the post office to the bank for the last few weeks!!

      We have another new member. He's Larry Cobb, from Whittier, CA. Larry is
      researching COBB, SAVAGE, and CAMPBELL in North and South Carolina, so, if
      you have any information, please share it with him. Also, please take a
      minute and send him a warm NC welcome (even though it's cold outside). His
      e-mail address is larrycobb@....

      Larry, as I told you in my letter (which you may or may not have received by
      now), we're so happy to have you join us, and hope that you'll benefit
      tremendously from your membership in PCFR.

      Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary
      janicegurganus@...
      Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
      CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/
      genpcfr@...