[genpcfr] . . . And More Library Gifts!

  • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      Happy New Year Everyone!

      We have more gifts for our Pitt County Family Researchers' library. Betsy
      Ross has donated "Martin County, North Carolina, Abstracts of Deed Book A
      1774-1787," and "Martin County, North Carolina, Abstracts of Deed Book B & C
      1787-1801," both edited by The Library Committee, Martin County Historical
      Society in Williamston, NC. Betsy and Roger Kammerer donated "Pitt County
      Compendium, Volume I: Marriages," which was compiled by them; you will find
      some information from this book on our website. All of these publications
      are valuable resources for those researching either of these counties.

      Thank you both for these thoughtful donations. Gifts such as this help us
      upgrade our library resources, thus providing a wider range of research
      materials for our members.

      Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary
      janicegurganus@...
      Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
      CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/
      genpcfr@...