William Mills, Sr., b. 1778

  • epit637350@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2001
      I am a descendant of William Mills, Sr., born 1778, and died Abt. 1845. He
      married WINIFRED SMITH, daughter of CHARLES SMITH and MARY SMITH. She was
      born Abt. 1800, and died Bef. 1842. I descend through their son William
      "Billy" Mills, Jr. My questions is does anyone know "Who are the parents of
      William Mills, Sr.?"

      Children of WILLIAM MILLS and WINIFRED SMITH are:
      i. RANSOM3 MILLS, b. 1820; m. ANNA, Abt. 1840, Pitt County, North
      Carolina; b. 1822.
      ii. SUSAN MILLS, b. 1822; m. JAMES HANEY.
      iii. SIMON MILLS, b. 1825, Pitt Cnty, NC.
      iv. LYDIA MILLS, b. 1826.
      v. WINIFRED MILLS, b. 1828, Pitt Cnty, NC; d. Bef. 1870, Pitt Cnty, NC.
      vi. AMY MILLS, b. 1830.
      vii. WILLIAM "BILLY" MILLS, JR., b. 1832, Pitt Cnty, NC; d. April 28,
      1890, Pitt Cnty, NC.
      viii. SAMUEL MILLS, b. 1835.
      ix. RACHEL PENELOPE "PENNY" MILLS, b. September 18, 1837; d. February 01,
      1911.
      x. ABRAHAM MILLS, b. 1839.

      Sue Dail Pittman
      Nashville, TN
      Surnames: Baker, Barber, Bowden, Braxton, DAIL/DEEL, Davis, Hardee,
      Harrington, HARRIS, LEWIS, MANNING, McLawhorn, MILLS, PARKER, Riddle, Smith,
      Tyson, Williams