e/k/a

  • seymour.kevin@esc.state.nc.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2001
      Does anyone know what this term or reference indicates: e/f/a

      It appeared in the News & Oberver last Friday, March 23, 2001 in the
      public records under a divorce.

      It had a girl's name, another girl's name, then e/k/a and then the
      guy's name.

      It isn't thought to be an old or ancient reference at all, but I
      thought some of 'us' might know.

      Kevin Seymour
      Holly Springs, NC

      Pick a Pitt name from Hanrahan to Hen Coop branch and I can likely lay
      a claim to it