Help with Wrights

  • Henry N. Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2001
      I have an Isaac Wright listed in 1790 Census. I know he was maried to Ann Hathaway, daughter of Thomas Hathaway. he lived and worked with his father-in-law along the Conetoe Creek, north of Tar River and on the county line with Edgecombe County. I have had no success in finding out who his father and mother might be. Several Wright families are located in Edgecombe also living on the Conetoe Creek and a branch called Avery (Averitt's) Branch or Creek. There is a Solomon, William Senr., William  Junr and a Robert Wright living in the area. Also a Robert Wright lives on Town Creek, south of Tar River. Can anyone help me with the parents of Isaac Wright?  I believe he was born about 1755. I can not find any proof that he served in the Revolutionary War.