research

  • Henry N. Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2001
      I am originally from Columbus County, I have family ties with FORMYDUVAL, GORE, AND BEST. I can trace back to Dr. Jean Paul Formyduval, John Best and Daniel Gore and Joseph Gore Senr. My ties to Pitt County are Isaac Wright (1790 Census), Thomas Hathaway, Senr, and David Hathaway Senr and one of the Cannon Smith families. This Cannon is the one married to Barbara Pollard and later a widow Wiggins (about 1848). You probably already have what I have, but would be glad to exchange or share information.

      Henry N. Wright