[genpcfr] FIVE GENERATION - PEDIGREE CHART

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 1999
      Hello,

      I recently mailed in a Five Generation - Pedigree Chart to the PCFR
      Group (in early December, I believe). Can any one out there confirm
      receipt of the same? I would love to have it included in one of the
      forthcoming editions of the Pitt County Family Researchers Quarterly.

      Many thanks,

      John

      John V. Lucas, Jr.
      Apt 215
      5500 Holmes Run Parkway
      Alexandria, VA. 22304
      Phone: 703-370-7743

      Mailto:attretired@...

    • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 1999
        Hello John

        Thank you for sending your pedigree chart and we did receive it. I will add
        it to our file and, also, have made a copy for Roger so he can use it in an
        upcoming quarterly. I sent you a letter of acknowledgement Wednesday, so
        watch for it Saturday or Monday. (You know how the mail goes!!)

        Thanks again, John, and I hope you have a happy and prosperous 1999!

        Janice TRIPP Gurganus
        PCFR Assistant Secretary
        janicegurganus@...
        Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
        CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/
        genpcfr@...

        >I recently mailed in a Five Generation - Pedigree Chart to the PCFR
        >Group (in early December, I believe). Can any one out there confirm
        >receipt of the same? I would love to have it included in one of the
        >forthcoming editions of the Pitt County Family Researchers Quarterly.
        >
        >Many thanks,
        >
        >John
        >

        >John V. Lucas, Jr.
        >Apt 215
        >5500 Holmes Run Parkway
        >Alexandria, VA. 22304
        >Phone: 703-370-7743
        >

        >Mailto:attretired@...

        >Desktop Publishing. Mac Hardware. Anti-virus Software Linux. Web Clip Art.
        >PDA's. Hundreds of expert human guides to lead you through thousands of
        topics.
        >Explore The Mining Co. http://offers.egroups.com/click/193/1
        >

        >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr

      • John Lucas
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 1999
          Hello Janice,

          Many thanks for your quick response to query. I look forward to seeing
          the five generation - pedigree chart published in one of the up-coming
          editions of the Quarterly.

          Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

          Cousin John

          mailto:attretired@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 19, 1999
            Thanks, John.... for sending in your pedigree chart.. FIVE generations...
            thats fantastic!!! WOW!!
            what about your SURNAMES??? Have you sent them, if not, please do so.
            Do you have any resources at home that you are willing to do 'look-ups'
            for the egroup??? If so, please advise us.
            As you can tell... I'm just returning and playing 'catch-up' with all my
            jillions of email... :)
            The February Quarterly will be out soon... so everyone... please get your
            renewals and/or membership requests in by Jan 31st. Thank you.
            John... send in your queries... keep in touch!! 1999 is going to be a
            GOOD year for ALL of us researchers!!!
            Jewelle
            Main Surnames:
            BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
            McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
            Visit PCFR Website:
            http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

            At 03:51 PM 1/1/99 +0000, you wrote:
            >Hello,
            >
            >I recently mailed in a Five Generation - Pedigree Chart to the PCFR
            >Group (in early December, I believe). Can any one out there confirm
            >receipt of the same? I would love to have it included in one of the
            >forthcoming editions of the Pitt County Family Researchers Quarterly.
            >
            >Many thanks,
            >
            >John
            >

            >John V. Lucas, Jr.
            >Apt 215
            >5500 Holmes Run Parkway
            >Alexandria, VA. 22304
            >Phone: 703-370-7743
            >

            >Mailto:attretired@...

            >Desktop Publishing. Mac Hardware. Anti-virus Software Linux. Web Clip Art.
            >PDA's. Hundreds of expert human guides to lead you through thousands of
            topics.
            >Explore The Mining Co. http://offers.egroups.com/click/193/1
            >

            >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr

          • Linda Harris
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 19, 1999
              would some one please send me a copy of johns pedigree charts.