[genpcfr] Snow Fall 1999 for Our Genealogy Friends - from Jewelle Baker

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1998
      Guess what!! You have just received an animated greeting card from Jewelle Baker
      You can pick up your personal greeting by connecting to the following WWW Address

      http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box5863m/yrd4iyvekhmdzd.htm

      (Your greeting card will be available for the next 60 days)
      This service is FREE! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

      Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
      posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to send a
      free card to someone at this location) http://www1.bluemountain.com