Re: [genpcfr] Ancestry.com post

  • DTucker332@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 23, 2001
      Dear Bobby:
      I'm an African-American researching my family history and did attend the PFCR Reunion three years ago.

      I did get a chance to meet a cousin (CWhite) whom I had discovered online through-Afrigeneas. I got a chance to meet him at the PCFR Reunion! I have also received help from both B. Kittrell and R. Krammer.

      Demetria Tucker
      Bell,Flood,Hemby,Rives/Reaves,Tucker