[genpcfr] Moye & Barber Lines

  • JBarton851@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1998
      Attention: Janice Tripp Gurganus

      Notice that your primary surnames include Moye and Barber. I also have
      those surnames. I need help with both lines, and am willing to exchange data
      with anyone.

      Jerry Tyson Barton
      Tyson Genealogy Network
      Primary surnames in North Carolina: Tyson, Barber, Moye, Hines, Gardner,
      Mason

    • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 1999
        Attention: Jerry Tyson Barton

        Jerry,

        I do have a small amount of DAIL information that I will be most happy to
        share with you. I began family research only three years ago and started
        with the DAIL line (my mother's), but could get no cooperation on sharing
        information from those relatives, so I began researching TRIPP (my father's
        line).

        I'll share any of my information with you. Please give me a couple of weeks
        to recuperate from the holidays!

        I hope 1999 is happy and prosperous for you and your loved ones.

        Janice TRIPP Gurganus
        PCFR Assistant Secretary
        janicegurganus@...
        Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
        CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/
        genpcfr@...