[genpcfr] Re: New Visitor to Site

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 1998
      Mary Jane,
      Welcome to PCFR. I can't help you with your Grants and Dickersons, but
      hopefully someone can. Post some of your names and dates. I agree with
      you...Betsy has done a wonderful job with the web site.
      Brenda Davis Stocks
      DAVIS,STOKES,COX,HARPER, JONES, HARDEE,ADAMS, TRIPP,STOCKS

      ----------

      http://offers.egroups.com/click/175/0

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 1999
        Mary Jane... a very warm welcome to you... please excuse delay in
        responding... I've just returned!!! So glad to have you aboard!! and
        thanks for all the kind words!!!
        Please send us your SURNAMES and pedigree chart and of course... start
        posting your queries!!! If you have a genealogy home library of any
        size... and would be willing to do 'look-ups' .. please advise. Thank you.
        Now that the holidays are behind us we can all get down to researching and
        sharing again... how bout it Group!!!
        .....and don't forget that all the PCFR renewals and memberships need to
        be in by Jan 31st in order to receive the February PCFR Quarterly!!! Roger
        promises its a good one!!!!
        Welcome, again, Mary Jane!!
        Jewelle

        At 04:53 PM 12/27/98 +0100, you wrote:
        >Hello all,
        >
        >I'm Mary Jane Poole and a member of PCFR and I just decided to visit the
        >site.
        >Wow! It is Great. Betsy I applaud you. You have alot of very good
        >reference things on here. Unfortunately, my family of Grant and
        >Dickerson still eludes me other than the census records. Oh well, I'll
        >keep plugging away and asking questions and one day I'll get lucky.
        >
        >After all, isn't that what this hobby is all about?
        >
        >My renewal is in the mail, as of tomorrow, and I hope to hear from you
        >all .
        >
        >Sincerely,
        >
        >Mary Jane Poole
        >abby1rose@...

      • Mary Jane Poole
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 19, 1999
          Dear Jewelle,

          Afraid I don't have much but some things on my surnames Dickerson and Grant. I'm
          trying to get that info from one computer to the computer here that has the internet.

          I'll be watching and learning though on the site.

          I'm already interested in something someone has posted about the Old Kinston Gazette.
          I've also renewed my membership to PCFR back in Dec.

          Thanks alot for the welcome.

          Mary Jane

          Jewelle Baker wrote:

          > Mary Jane... a very warm welcome to you... please excuse delay in
          > responding... I've just returned!!! So glad to have you aboard!! and
          > thanks for all the kind words!!!
          > Please send us your SURNAMES and pedigree chart and of course... start
          > posting your queries!!! If you have a genealogy home library of any
          > size... and would be willing to do 'look-ups' .. please advise. Thank you.
          > Now that the holidays are behind us we can all get down to researching and
          > sharing again... how bout it Group!!!
          > .....and don't forget that all the PCFR renewals and memberships need to
          > be in by Jan 31st in order to receive the February PCFR Quarterly!!! Roger
          > promises its a good one!!!!
          > Welcome, again, Mary Jane!!
          > Jewelle
          >
          > At 04:53 PM 12/27/98 +0100, you wrote:
          > >Hello all,
          > >
          > >I'm Mary Jane Poole and a member of PCFR and I just decided to visit the
          > >site.
          > >Wow! It is Great. Betsy I applaud you. You have alot of very good
          > >reference things on here. Unfortunately, my family of Grant and
          > >Dickerson still eludes me other than the census records. Oh well, I'll
          > >keep plugging away and asking questions and one day I'll get lucky.
          > >
          > >After all, isn't that what this hobby is all about?
          > >
          > >My renewal is in the mail, as of tomorrow, and I hope to hear from you
          > >all .
          > >
          > >Sincerely,
          > >
          > >Mary Jane Poole
          > >abby1rose@...

          > Get stock quotes on your own site from Stockpoint.
          > http://offers.egroups.com/click/209/0
          >
          > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr

        • Levis A Churchill
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 1999
            Thank you, Jewelle. This info will help our program and membership. Glad
            you are back. Allen

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 1999
              Mary Jane..
              again... a warm welcome!! and we appreciate your renewal to PCFR. Mark
              your calendar... and start making plans... to attend our annual PCFR
              Reunion on 15th and 16th October 1999 in Greenville, N.C.
              Would you like me to send you information on The Old Kinston Gazette???
              Please remember to include your Primary SURNAMES with your signature to
              all your posts. This enables our members to identify potential links with
              each other.
              Have a good weekend! :)
              Jewelle
              Main Surnames:
              BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
              McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
              Visit PCFR Website:
              http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

              >From: Mary Jane Poole <abby1rose@...>
              >At 06:48 AM 1/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
              >Dear Jewelle,
              >
              >Afraid I don't have much but some things on my surnames Dickerson and
              Grant. I'm
              >trying to get that info from one computer to the computer here that has
              the internet.

              >I'll be watching and learning though on the site.
              >
              >I'm already interested in something someone has posted about the Old
              Kinston Gazette.
              >I've also renewed my membership to PCFR back in Dec.
              >
              >Thanks alot for the welcome.
              >
              >Mary Jane

              <snip>

            • Mary Jane Poole
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 23, 1999
                Hi Jewelle,

                Thanks alot about asking me about The Old Kinston Gazette. Can you believe it, but
                I just subscribed on Thurs. Hope to get some info out of there too I hope.
                Thank you for the kind invitation to the reunion. We'll have to see.

                I hope to be posting some things soon as soon as I dig them out.

                Thanks again.

                Mary Jane Poole
                Dickerson and Grant